As time goes on, our skin changes. Mostly who is woman ends up having 2 or even 3 skin types during the month.
About 2 months ago, I had a hormonal problem (which happens to all women anyway) that totally deregulated my body. My skin changed, my hair changed, everything changed and I had to start taking new care, a little different from the ones I already had.
First, I had to go to the dermatologist to take care of the pimples. My skin had a lot of pimples, I had never had so many. I started passing a remedy on the face called Derivative C, which can only be prescribed by the same dermato, and in 1 week my skin returned to normal. But along with this remedy came new habits, such as using a 100% sunscreen of my day, to protect me from the sun and from the lights of the TV and monitor lamps.
Another product that helped me a lot was Clinique’s Anti Blemish Solutions, which is a drying gel for pimples. I applied it at night and in the morning, my spine was already dry. He is incredible!
As Deriva C gives a skin dab, I’m using Benefit’s eye-area moisturizer, It’s Potent! Which gives a good moisturizing without leaving oily skin.
In addition to these products, I will show you my complete routine, complete very same look:
- Bio Oil Purcellin Oil – This oil is a moisturizer that has helped me a lot with stretch marks and dry skin. My dog has worn that cone of shame, because I have castrated him, and it is necessary for him not to touch the stitches. Because he loves me so much, he keeps attacking me with the cone and my legs are impossibly purple. This oil has given a softened too and I noticed that it helps to heal faster! I have used the miniature version, which I won in Glambox , but in the princess hair has the big version for $ 99. I found the price very good because it is fabulous and yields a lot.
- Lipikar Xerand Reparirende HandCream La Roche Posay- People at La Roche should have easier names for hehehehe products. But this cream is great because it moisturizes very well without leaving the melequenta hand. It is also absorbed very fast so it does not bother me at all.
- Deodorant Deo Pure Biotherm- Until about 2 months ago I only used Rexona Clinicals because it was the only one that left me squirt all day. But he is very doughy and I feel wearing deodorant know? Then I received this Deo Pure to test and loved. It is lighter than Rexona, the skin absorbs quickly and it holds all day. On the packaging it promises 48h, but I never had to test all this time hehehe.
- Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinique- Excellent drying for pimples. Contains salicylic acid.
- Clinique moisturizing gel
- Tonico Clarifing Solutions Clinique
- Clinique facial cleansing gel- These last 3 products are the 3 steps of Clinique. I started wearing it about 2 months ago, well at the time my face filled with pimples. First I blamed the product, but I went back to my previous routine and it did not improve. Also, my back and chest were also full of pimples and I was not using the product there. Now I’ve used them again and my skin looks great. At the time of purchase, I recommend first the minis, which are the ones in the picture above. Then if you like, you can buy the big version of each.But it also has a very average version of the 3 worthwhile steps!
- Its Potent!Benefit – This eye cream has made a miracle in my eyes. I keep varying between this one and Clinique’s Even Better Eyes and my dark circles have gone down a lot! I’m loving!
- Happy Lips The Beauty Box- I love these lipstick moisturizers from The Beauty Box. They are very sweet and moisturize!
- Even Better Eyes Clinique- I like to apply this cream before the makeup. I think he’s a lot lighter than Benefit’s, and he has sparkles that give a very good disguise to the under eye circles. Besides the applicator
being geladinho and giving a diminished in the swelling also.
- Skin Ceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF50 – When I started my treatment against acne, dermatologist specified that I had to use a very good filter that I trust very much. I took the Skin Ceuticals out of the box, which is one of the best sunscreens I have and I did not regret it. He is great!
HOW I TAKE CARE OF MY SKIN
Images Of Skincare Products
7 Effective Home Remedies For Burns On Hands
Advanced Permanent Cosmetics by K & V – 56 Photos
The adult dog
217 best Skin care Products images on Pinterest
Aging Skin, Changing Skin
14 best Iaso™Skin Care images on Pinterest
5 Tips For Men – Oily Skin (Part 2)
Best Skin Care for Teens: Daily Routine & Tips for Acne …
How to Stop Skin from Peeling on Your Face
Bio-Oil Scar and Stretch Mark Product 200ml
48 best Happiness Quotes images on Pinterest
8 best images about Cruel free products and information on …
Best 25+ Hair quotes ideas on Pinterest
It is never too late to quit smoking
25+ Best Memes About Life Is Not Fair
Stop! This Varicose Veins Information Could Change Your Life
118 best Redefine Your Future images on Pinterest