Every year new makeup trends appear in each season, and for spring 2016 would be no different.
The highlights of the time are the striking lips, marked by colorful lipsticks, especially strong and vibrant colors such as orange and purple, especially because we are entering the most colorful season of the year.
A tip is to search the tones that match with your skin to stay leave the visual harmony and beautiful.
Spring brings the possibility of dare on creativity and let your makeup with the station. Light shades can also be used, since they never go out of fashion. Merge them with diversified colors can provide a lively and attractive make-up.
Bet on a natural fur or an illuminator and gloss basics are great choices, especially in the rush of everyday life.
Key makeup trends for spring 2016:
- Hot colors: Golden, Orange and copper;
- Pastel colors: pink, purple, light green and azure;
- Smoky eyes;
- Thick eyebrows and natural;
- Long lashes and bulky;
- Graphic colors;
- Vibrant lipsticks;
- Colored eyes;
- Gloss translucent;
- Eyes outlined.
Choosing the base is the starting point of a perfect makeup. To know what is the correct color, choose the tone of your skin that gets more to the shows (usually the shoulders) and not by the tone of your face, because the result could disrupt the rest of the body.
A good tip is to test the product on the cheeks, Chin or jaw, and avoid using the product on her wrists to choose the color. Another recommendation is to pay special attention to the lighting store where you will buy so that it does not influence the final result. For use during the day, choose a base with UV protection.
- Creamy Base: is thicker, so it has a more accurate coverage, which can hide many of the imperfections of the face.It is ideal to be used at night.
- Liquid Foundation: this Foundation is the one that results in a natural skin tone.As it is more malleable, it is easier to apply. Is recommended for all face types, but does not cover blemishes and dark circles, she is has a thinner cover.
- The basis of mousse: has a medium coverage, which also brings a more natural result.Most brands provides an oil free version, perfect for those who have oily skin.
- Base powder: powder compact, is released, this type of base helps absorb skin oils, so it’s ideal for oily skins.Must be applied with a round brush and cute.
- Air Base brush: it is the foundation that has the best technology, because it avoids the direct contact with the skin and possible slots of the brushes.It is also the most durable: remains on skin for up to 12 hours.
- The basis of bat or Stick: can also be used as a concealer, since it is a heavier version.Is ideal for irregular skins with acne marks, wrinkles and sun spots can be used in normal skin or dried, but needs to be well spread so as not to look like.
Who uses makeup every day you can bet on peach-colored blushes, since they are more discreet and spend just a little rosy cheeks. To an event, the tip is to bet on the earth tones and bronze, which are the preferred choices of women.
Who’s the brunette or black skin, the beet is the most recommended tone.
The use of the powder is essential to take the shine of the skin, the makeup will last longer because it forms a protective film that inhibits perspiration, especially the translucent, indispensable for those who have oily skin.
The tones nudes are back for some time and never ceased to be. They are perfect to give a more natural look to the makeup and get wonderful combined with eyes wide and marked by colored eyeliner.
The strong colors are up on makeup for spring 2016, arriving on day 23 this month. Several brands listed on InvestTops.com have already launched rímeis colored, so they are already having success on the catwalks across the country.There are options: purple, turquoise and green.
How to apply eyeliner the right way
- Set a line between the end of the eye and the end of the eyebrow.This can be done with a cotton swab;
- Trace the risk with the eyeliner applicator in this same direction.Start with the outer part of the eye, so there is no risk of the two eyes go out of proportion;
- Be careful when handling the skin: don’t overreach, or pull up or to the side;
- If you want a thick dash, do the risk closer to the eyebrow;If you want thinner, choose to make a lower risk;
- To work around the eyelid, use the applicator horizontally.Avoid using the tip to your dash go out straight and uniform. Not to miss, keep your eyes peeled;
- The risk of the kitten’s eye must follow the direction of the end line from the eye to the end of the eyebrow;
- Finalize linking the trait of the outer corner of the eye with the stroke of the outline of the eyelashes.
For those who tend to follow the trends closely, the tip is don’t forget to use:
- Eyeliner white or beige;
- Gloss translucent;
- Lipstick vibrant.
If you liked the tips and want to learn how to create beautiful productions, I recommend the makeup course online with the journalist, presenter and beauty guru, Juliana Goes.
With 21 previously unreleased video lessons + an exclusive ebook, the course was produced with extremely high quality, being the first of its kind in Brazil.
32 best images about Raise Eyebrows?
Isadora Sculpt Your Lips Fall 2016 Collection
The Top Subscription Box Trends for 2017
Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipsticks 2016
New trend for metallic ear makeup takes runways and …
L’Oreal Infallable matte lip gloss and more for spring …
Pat McGrath Labs Releases Lust 004 TODAY!
Chantel Jeffries | belle chantel & draya slayer.
Haartrends en herenkapsels voor herfst winter 2017 2018
Jessica Simpson Is ‘Disappointed’ After Natalie Portman …
TOP 10 AFFORDABLE ONLINE SITES TO SHOP FOR BADDIE OUTFITS …
Fenty Beauty Beach Please Summer 2018 Collection Swatches …
Zomer, korte rokjes en blote benen. Wat als hij naar …
Fashion Makeup Trends from Spring Summer 2017
Gwendoline Christie In Lanvin – 2016 EE British Academy …
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation Spring 2016 …
Pat McGrath Lust Gloss Swatches
How To Incorporate Trends At Work
Anna Kendrick’s Makeup at Altuzarra’s New York Fashion …