Once again, the Academy of Perfume This week handed its prizes to the best fragrances of the year 2009.
The event took place at the Pacha nightclub in Madrid and new fragrances, aromas, alcohol and flashes, the show was served. The winners? I leave the list that have been awarded, among others, a jury formed by Darío Barrio, Ignacio De la Vega, Meritxell Falgueras, Concha García-Campoy, Ana García-Siñeriz, Susana Griso, Anne Igartiburu, Boris Izaguirre and Marta Robles.
- Best women’s fragrance selective: Chloe Chloe EDT
- Best men’s fragrance selective: Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel
- Best great feminine fragrance consumption: Mango Lady Rebel
- Best male fragrance great consumption: Black Seduction by Antonio Banderas
- Award for special Enrique Puig best female classical Perfume: Chanel No. 5
- Award for special Enrique Puig best classic male Perfume: Agua Brava by Puig
I only like the prize to Chanel nº 5, I don’t know you.